Napoleon Hybrid 150 wood furnace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozark Woodburner

Hearth Supporter
Feb 8, 2010
North Arkansas
http://www.dynamitebuys.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=6569

6569_large.jpg

I guess this is a new furnace. i cant find any reviews on it.

Does anyone know anything about this furnace?

I posted a little while back about this furnace. There was one post I read on here where someone installed it for one of their relatives, but that was over in the stove room. That furnace seems like a nice unit. A bypass for quicker starts, the combustion air is electronically controlled, and there is the option for an insulated door or glass. I'm hoping to hear of someone who has this furnace.

Havent heard any feedback on these yet. I'll let other peoples customers be the lab rats for this for a year or so before I look closer at it. It would need to offer a LOT to knock my current favorites offa the hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.