Napoleon Igniter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just down to the local hearth shop looking at an NPS45. My buddy geek and I were checking one out. They had a burnpot and a control panel sitting near the stove, But I didn't see an igniter. Cute little(there all little compared to my Omega!) stove and darned quite too!

SMW, Whats you thought on them?

It's a very good stove but for the price, the GF55 (Meridian) is a better buy. They have become more $ for a budget line stove. I cannot tell if the lack of service calls for them is due to them being good or just not as many in use out there in the field. I'm guessing the later. Anyway...I have to replace an igniter next Sat and was going to source one through Grainer...but I never took measurements from in the past. I think I have only replaced 2 or 3 in as many years.

Need some measurements. Specifically how long. it's 3/8" and 300watts but is it 5 or 6 inches long? My supplier wants $77 (less 25%) but I have to order it and will take 2 weeks.

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.