napoleon installed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

acesover

May 19, 2008
Long Island, NY
finally got a stove to go with the 4 cords of wood i worked on this spring. hope well be warmer this winter. all most time to get wood
for next year
img1217006292324-1.jpg

As nice as filling a flush draw on the turn.

Congrats!

Looks great .. I'm looking for a hearth pad like that. Where did you get it? Was it reasonably priced? I've seen them online for $200-300.

IT WAS 400 FROM THE COMP THAT INSTALLED IT, THATS HOW MUCH EVERYONE AROUND HERE WANTED FOR THEM $400 - 500 AND MORE.

ILL POST THE MAKE AND MODLE TONIGHT FOR YOU.

what are your clearances ? i am hoping to do an install just like that in my living room for my second stove. looks good

THIS ONE IS SET UP 6.5 INCH FROM THE BACK CORNERS OF THE STOVE TO THE WALLS AND I THINK WITH THE DOUBLE WALL STOVE PIPE YOU CAN GO AS CLOSE AS 4" MY LIVING ROOM IS 15X12 OR SO AND IT FITS NICELY IN THE CORNER

Looks nice! Now you're ready for many winters-- I can imagine you're saying...... "bring 'em on!!!!"

very nice looking install. hope to see picts. of it in operation. :coolsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.