napoleon nps40 burn pot

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jsvo

Jun 17, 2008
vt
i just received my new burn pot for my stove. have been running for two years and called napoleon about too many clunkers in pot,got a lady to tell me it was bad pellets.after telling her i was burning cubex,and have tried at least 12 other brands, i talked to her about drilling out my holes bigger,then she asked for my serial number and told me there was a new pot that had bigger holes,after contacting a dealer they sent me a new one. what a difference it made. better heat and the plugging is almost gonna.still not the best stove out there but a lot more pleasurable to use. i cant believe i wasnt told about this before,but my dealer no longer sells this stove.did other peole know about this or is it a secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.