Napoloen 1100 pipe to stove connections 1st time burnner!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keith0

Aug 1, 2008
salt city, Hutchinson, KS
Got the ceiling transition from double wall in-has a male crimp end, stove receives male , how with no clearance does one slip this in? A slip/adjustable will not make the connection! Whats the trick! Method? Thanks Keith n Kansas

A slip is the usual trick. Sometimes there is some play at the ceiling adapter.

BUT, we have been known to use a couple people and tilt the dang stove to get a troublesome pipe connection in! So whatever works!

In many cases, the insulated chimney can even be slightly lifted up.......

Just what I did! But took a floor/car jack lifted the back up, took the rear legs off, dropped it down till I could slip the pipe in & with two people one jacking & one working the top in then slow lifting with the jack working the bottom in, worked super! Just make sure your stove is well centered (PIPE) & is very close to the length you need! THANKS FOR THE INPUT! Got a nice tight fit with less money for fittings & also a better look! Thanks again! Keith n Kansas

You stole my name, but for the lack of a Capital on the front of the name......

Status
Not open for further replies.