Narrowed down to 2 stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Backwoodsman

Oct 15, 2009
Eastern PA
I have looked at lots of wood stoves and narrowed my search down to 2. The Jotul F3CB and Hampton HI200. The Hampton brand was new to me. They are a division of FPI, Ltd. I am always concerned about availablility of parts in the future so I am wondering if anyone has experience with their stoves and knows how long they have been producing the Hampton line.

Isn't the HI200 an insert? Are you looking at the H200 (the stove version)? I don't have any experience with Hamptons. The HI200 insert came out after I bought my Vista insert, but I would certainly have looked at it had it been available at the time. Both the stove and insert versions are nice looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.