Nations Choice?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchinpa

Feb 25, 2008
Western PA
Saw my local TSC had Nation's Choice pellets for $204/ton. The bag had no manufacturer info on it except for an email address to ifpcorp.com, which looks like they are just a sales channel. Any info on this brand??

mitchinpa said:
Saw my local TSC had Nation's Choice pellets for $204/ton. The bag had no manufacturer info on it except for an email address to ifpcorp.com, which looks like they are just a sales channel. Any info on this brand??

They are Inferno's re bagged. http://www.trademarkia.com/nations-choice-85060841.html

Do a search on Inferno... Appear to be the worst pellet ever made. :)

With that said. I would buy a few bags and give them a try. You never know... some folks like them..

I have two bags of Nations Choice in the basement that I am going to test burn soon. Quite frankly i bought them just to see what a crappy pellet is like. :lol:

Didn't someone say on another thread that Inferno's were banned in some state or classified as class P fireworks? I'm not sure if that's really funny or really sad.

Garbage pellet keep away, Sorry to say they're made by Kraft International Products, that is the Krafts that own the NE Patriots!

Status
Not open for further replies.