Nature's Own Fuel by Premier Pellet

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikhen

Oct 8, 2011
Oley, pa
Any info? Good or bad? Looks like very little ash so far

We get them here , have burned thru entire winters with them .
They are good imo, hot and little ash.
Stay warm !

I liked them and would burn them again! Premier pellets makes a few others that had similar quality as the Natures Own. Premier pellets are also a spin off of Energex and the sister brands did well too.

Only complaints I here is batch inconsistency. Energex/Premier get there fiber from the open market. The consistent pellets have control of in-house fiber.

was killing time and stopped in a big box (not my local lowes..) and they had these and north americans.. I bought a pile of opened bags at 2$ a bag. My buddy who installed my stove says "sooner or later they are going to catch up to you opening the bags the day before" :)

haven't burned the NOF but will probably burn like the rest...

Status
Not open for further replies.