nature's own fuel /premier pellet corp

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlie1784

Jan 30, 2008
Weymouth,Ma
Hi all,
First time on the sight and was wondering if anyone has used this brand and what were the results. I purchased at Lowes and have been burning them for a few days now and I seem to be having a clinker problem.I have also burnt 2 tons of the L G brand and liked them fine but was wondering about anyone else's experience with them. Thanks

I've used Nature's Own just before I bought a ton og the Granules LG.

I actually liked the Nature's Own much better than the granules. They burn hotter than the Granules. I can't really comment on the clinker issue because I haven't had that problem with either brand but I can say that I could heat my entire house to 70 degrees on low with the Nature's own brand when it is 20 degrees outside, but have trouble keeping the house to 60 on low with the granules brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.