NC-13 on it's way- read on....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beetle-Kill

Minister of Fire
Sep 8, 2009
Colorado- near the Divide
Ok, I did it, and it worked. Changed my home address and HD is shipping me the NC-13 for $534.05- DUN. Anyone looking really needs to get in on these deals. Lisa and Kathleen, thanks for the motivation. JB

Correct. I needed/wanted one for the downstairs "bonus" room, and the 30 would've set the upstairs carpet on fire. The 13 should be about perfect. For the price, couldn't pass it up.

It's an awesome stove, with good heat ouput. And it's great for a boost.

That said, ours is on a lower level, and was able to be fed most of the day, so we only used the PE for colder temps, which this year was from November to almost March.

We use neither stove when it's 40F or above ( unless exceptionaly damp, windy, etc). And crank the 13 at anything below. Add the PE when it hits 30 - 35 F.

I'm kinda psyched about this. I only intend on using it during the real cold temps., and small fires when I'm working down there. The BKK is handling the upper two levels nicely, now that I'm not, well , screwing it up as much as I was. HD may owe me a finders fee. As soon as I got the bugs worked out, I made a few calls. HD just sold two NC-30's tonight as well. I have more calls to place before this thing goes away. I love helping other people spend money.

Status
Not open for further replies.