nc-13

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ctd01

Oct 25, 2011
ct
I got the 12fp now and its amazing what this little stove can do. Our house is about 1500 sqft ncluding the finished basement where the stove lives. it was 25 last night. we ran the stove all day basement was 82 livingroom was 70 and bedrooms were 68 with no furnace. I was reading about the 13 and people say there alot better then the 12. Any sales goin on the 13 that anyone knows of? thanks paul

http://www.farmandfleet.com/products/618359-epa_certified_wood_stove.html?lref=/home_improvement/plumbing_heating_cooling/heating_cooling/summers_heat/?b=Summer's+Heat&p=1

Great price especially with the blower!

Ray

Ctd01 said:
just ordered it!!!

Great did you get it from Lowes and did they meet or beat the price?

Ray

Good deal!! Why the double post though...I know you are excited but.......

Ctd01 said:
lowes said they could match it but no blower. so i got it from farm and fleet

Freight to my zip was $129.00 so total price was a good deal especially with the blower.. I think you have to add the blower, pay for it then you get a rebate? Not looking to buy just reading posts.. That stove will pay for itself fast.. For some reason the nc-13 doesn't rate as well as the nc-30 here..

Ray

yep shipping was 120 you add the blower then they take it off price. It was a great deal. sold my 12 for 400

Ctd01 said:
yep shipping was 120 you add the blower then they take it off price. It was a great deal. sold my 12 for 400

Hard to lose on a deal like that! Keep us posted with pics and your opinion of how it performs for you..

Good luck!

Ray

I will! Best part is we paid like 150 for the 12. plus with the 13 you get a 30 percent tax credit. Its all good

Ctd01 said:
I will! Best part is we paid like 150 for the 12. plus with the 13 you get a 30 percent tax credit. Its all good

Sounds like they're paying you to buy that stove lol.. Hard to go wrong on those deals!

Ray

ok now that I got this thing commin what are you guys gettin for burn times? I posted this a while back and got only a couple of responses. I read from 6-8 hours on good seasoned wood. I get 4-5 out of the 12 but its hard to make an overnight burn and still get up to coals. My goal is to load it before bed and wake up to enough coals to relight.

Ok stove came today. very fast hipping. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for a 13.

Ctd01 said:
Ok stove came today. very fast hipping. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for a 13.

Congrats Ctd! Only 4 days from the time you ordered until you received the stove! Look forward to seeing pics and experiences with the 13-NC..

Ray

yea man...they are good....Great price and good service....

Ctd01 said:
thanks for the tip man!

Just trying to spread it around!!! Get a lot of help from these guys on this board, and as a newbie not much to give back to the forum...glad I was able to help

Ctd01 said:
ok now that I got this thing commin what are you guys gettin for burn times? I posted this a while back and got only a couple of responses. I read from 6-8 hours on good seasoned wood. I get 4-5 out of the 12 but its hard to make an overnight burn and still get up to coals. My goal is to load it before bed and wake up to enough coals to relight.

I get 6-8 hours on a load of wood. 7hrs, and the stove is at 300*. I can load it up at 9:00 at night and wake up to coals to easily relight in the morning. Good fuel being the key of course. Where in CT are you? I'm in Berlin.

Any 13 tips you guys need let me know. We can all share the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.