nc13

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitey4

Oct 5, 2009
Michigan State
I recently bought and installed a NC 13 and all I can say is that I LOVE this stove, I can not believe how well it works. I have only burned pallets from work at this point(they through them out) and boy does it make heat.
I can't hardly wait for some cold days..it has been mild here in Mi at this point. Merry Christmas Dwight

Bout time you got that stove. :lol:

Here's yer shirt.

Attachments

• englander t shirt.jpg
    englander t shirt.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 279
And a good gang to be in........I plan on joining the gang next spring when I pick up a NC 30......hope Bart has a few Tshirts left..... :cheese:

Congrats Whitey...welcome aboard to the Englander club... :)
You are gonna love that stove, you can't go wrong with a product from Englander... ;-)
I had the 12, 13 and now the 30.... :)

Thanks Gamma, the only problem I have is the front burn tube has come loose on one side, so tonight I have to put it back where it belongs..probably has something to do with shipping. But do love it.

BrotherBart said:
Bout time you got that stove. :lol:

Here's yer shirt.
Hey BB I got 2 30s and i never got a shirt. What gives? Looking for a 13 fer cheap as well. I guess if you get the big discount on the stoves like i did, you dont get a shirt.

Congrats on the 13! Welcome to the club!

I didn't get one either Oak...

Papa Dave, I don't really have a good idea of that yet, all I have burned is pallets from work and you can imagine how fast those burn but I can keep the house heated with less than a pallet..especially if they are made from oak.

The 13 is a great heater !!

Enjoy !!

Status
Not open for further replies.