Neat little fan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

etiger2007

Minister of Fire
Feb 8, 2012
Clio Michigan
So today I was messing around getting ready to light up some kindling and I came across this fan my mother in law bought for me. It's been in the cabinet for two years. I decided it was time to use it , I figured it would be better than a fan on the floor. It's pulling cool air towards the fireplace. Just thought I would share. The box even has a fire place on it .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 166
I have seen a few people use them. I'm sure they help move air from one room to another well enough. Can't say I ever considered one, my stove is in the center of the house and heats the surrounding rooms fairly well. My luck I'd walk into it.

Here you go Ed. I hope this works out well for you. Nice talking to you on the phone too.

115291-8f47ab94fefcaf9bc5996f57405df943.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.