Need a manual HELP

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naandme

Jan 16, 2011
Eaton, Indiana
Got a stihl TS350 cut off saw need a parts and repair manual if anyone could help I would really appreciate it Thanks

Naandme said:
Got a stihl TS350 cut off saw need a parts and repair manual if anyone could help I would really appreciate it Thanks
I have some parts for this, new & used. Randy

Hey Randy sent you a pm get back with me on those parts Thanks Mark

Yup Owners manual only covers features of saw, basic operation,troubleshooting hints & any safety info.Not good for major teardown/rebuild or changing major parts.

Naandme said:
Hey Randy sent you a pm get back with me on those parts Thanks Mark
Yes, gotta dig through my stuff, need some more time, Randy

smokinjay said:
fossil said:

Tech or repair manual. and owner manual are two different things.

Yep, MAJOR difference.... The main reason when I needed a new larger saw I went Husqvarna instead of Stihl was because Stihl "sucks" by not having the manuals you need on the net for free.... I do all my own repairs and find most all repair and parts manuals easily. Unless you are lucky enough to find someone that has one and put it on line somewhere.......with a Stihl you are out of luck.

BTW, anyone need an awsome site for motorcycle repair manuals? Check this one out http://www.carlsalter.com/motorcycle-manuals.html

Status
Not open for further replies.