Need A Manuel for A Vermont Casting Encore

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cub4

Oct 1, 2007
I am in the process of resealing , changing catalytic,and the refactory assembly. I'm looking for direction to dismantle and reasemble my Encore.

Paging Mr. Elkimeg. Call in the lobby for Elkimeg.

which model id your stove the oo28 the first run 2190 second run one year or two another run anf finally the 2550 the current modle run form 1996 to present
It does make a difference, because the early models the cat was accessed from the back the latest is behind the lower fire back plate in the fire box

access for that cat is threw the back couple screws on each side of the label plate
changing the ceranic cage requires removing the back fire back plate in side the fire box held in by 1/4 20 bolts 7/16 heads

cub4 said:
my model #0028, 1986

There is an "assembly manual" for that stove, I have a copy, but it is to big to send via the Hearth. Send me a private message with your real e-mail and I can send it to you off line... It is very detailed and goes through rebuilding the stove from the basepan up...

Most of the other routine maintainance type things are in the regular owners manual for that stove which can be found on the VC website with a bit of digging.

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.