Need advice

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a GM fan. They are easy to work on. one thing to consider is the price of parts. if you compare gm, dodge, and ford the ford will be more costly for parts. dodge seemed like they had tranny problems for a long time. don't get me wrong ford make a nice truck as long as it doesn't break down.

Need more info??? New? Used? If used you need to research the quality Vs. Cost?

New - do your homework, decide on features you want/need, drive both and shop for the best deal. Start low and see how the dealer responds.

A good deal on a used vehicle can be the deciding factor such as low miles, hard use, tire life left, maintenance, etc... Brand really doesn't matter if you are saving a few G for the same like kind and quality but getting a lame color or some such thing.

New - a couple grand will not hurt so much over time when compared to: "I wish I would have gone extended cab, long bed, 3/4 ton, etc.." A couple grand over five years is a little more payment but unhappy with your choice over 10 years SUX!!

I love my Ram.....

Status
Not open for further replies.