NEED exhaust vent tube lopi 400 ps (not vent piping)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a dealer around ? Can only buy it through a dealer. $10.00 retail.

Using dealers helps manufacturers make sure the proper parts are being used. That SW-4 will serve you well while owning these units.

go to google.com and type "gasket 250-00358" (without quotes) .. Edit: see you found it, cool.

RancherPacker, do you have a dealer near you ?

The gasket is $10.00 retail from a dealer if you go there and buy it. It was only my opinion that the SW-4 would be useful due to the possibility you may need a lot of gaskets rebuilding 2 units. If you come across any other parts or issues on these Travis units feel free to ask me.

No worries. Many parts are still available for your units.

okay thanks for all help with this problem....NEW PLAN.....I just bought a 1992 Austroflamm Integra Pellet Stove for $450. Will be keeping the Lopi 400 ps for parts for the Lopi Foxfire that is currently installed in living room. Most of the parts are the same I believe. Now to decide if I should use the Austroflamm Integra in the living room or upstairs. I don't suppose it matters much if they are both running properly. Thanks again I do appreciate the help.

I am not a Austroflamm tech but have seen other guys posting about them.

I know you will get more attention if you have the make and model in the title of the post.

You did. LOL. I was just commenting about it !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.