Need Expert troubleshooting help englander 28-3500

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No horsepower (HP) shown? Have a pic of the ID tag and motor?

no hp shown Im just trying to replace the whole blower, because I cant find just the motor for it,
its crazy, I just dont now the cross ref numbers. the one on there is made by 'endlander' by someone else
im sure, but they wont say who. it goes on my englander 28-3500 wood add on burner
than you

pic too large to download
Can you edit it down? Most computers come with a edit program. Mine's called paint. I have to shrink mine about 50% to load up here.

alright, here it is, see pic

Attachments

• 20151201_122103 (640x360) (2).jpg
    20151201_122103 (640x360) (2).jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 175
You need the FR # (frame) HP # (horse power) volts. rpm and amps. to get a new motor.

Boy, it seems info on that motor is top secret! at least online
I still think if you take that motor to Grainger, they could get one for you. There are at least two stores in the Cleveland area. http://www.grainger.com/. But, a new motor may not be that much less ($100?) than a new blower assembly ($212) (worth the trouble?)

EDIT: OOPS! I thought I posted this last night...check in this morning, and here it sits...waiting for "post reply" ;em

Just bumping this thread/checking in because my nine year old 28-3500's blower is starting to act up. It hasn't quit entirely on me yet, but it has been turning awfully slow intermittently. Unplugging it and then plugging it back in seems to fix the problem for now but I'd like to get a new blower/blower motor before it quits entirely.

hello, I cant seem to find the cross ref number to replace the motor, so I will probably end up getting a new blower
assembly for $200.... sorry I was not more help...

Status
Not open for further replies.