Need help finding old HnG DV vent pipe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fireplace peeps.

We're re-venting an older Heat & Glo 8000 in a remodeling project and need about 24' of the old DV vent pipe - 5" inner x 8 5/8" outer - to do the job. Our distributor will have to special order it and we need it right away, plus I'd be glad to help a fellow fireplace guy get rid of some old stock.

Anyone out there have some they need to get rid of, or know someone that does?

You can reply here or send an e-mail directly to me at [email protected].

Thanks!

(this is also posted in the "wanted section", but I thought more folks might see it here)

Hello fireplace peeps.

We're re-venting an older Heat & Glo 8000 in a remodeling project and need about 24' of the old DV vent pipe - 5" inner x 8 5/8" outer - to do the job. Our distributor will have to special order it and we need it right away, plus I'd be glad to help a fellow fireplace guy get rid of some old stock.

Anyone out there have some they need to get rid of, or know someone that does?

You can reply here or send an e-mail directly to me at [email protected].

Thanks!

(this is also posted in the "wanted section", but I thought more folks might see it here)

***Check your email***

Status
Not open for further replies.