need help identifying model and manufacture of a wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart

Sep 25, 2014
Duchesne, Utah
I recently purchased a house it has a wood stove I would like to know more about it are parts still available? Can I find or get a owners manual? Also I have a concern it seems to me that there's a plate that has gotten hot and sagged down into the firebox area so I'm not sure if that's replaceable or how to fix that problem or if that even is a problem?
I could post more photos.

1411742337261.jpg

Here is a photo of the inside

1411742673277.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know the stove but some baffles are replaceable some aren't some need to be cut out and new one welded in. Also take that grate out it does not belong in there. What is behind that stone wall? if it is just on studs that stove is way to close.

Says Heritage right up front. Does it say made in Canada on the tag on the back?

Status
Not open for further replies.