Need help identifying stove brand

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

icepick16

Dec 7, 2016
WI
we had to get a new wood stove for our cabin because it was homemade and insurance wouldn't insure us anymore. so w got another stove that was factory made, but you couldn't read the serial numbers on it anymore so they wouldn't take that one either. so i was hoping someone could help me identity this on, so i could find some paperwork for it maybe.

if you can't read it, on the door it reads 'full-view fireplace'
wcBJ5D3KIT8svpcv0ED7SqzGdW8PsrPA9au3qtY3G9O-tO70hnDwzdQZbuRGSK-MexzaqXp89i9F70U=w1920-h918-rw

Good sleuthing. Looks like it was made by PFS Corporation, model BI-350 - Shuette Metals division.

01313_8orXD2RUb3F_1200x900.jpg

Sorry about the photos, I just copied and pasted when I should have saved and uploaded;)

Status
Not open for further replies.