need help in southern ontario

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

applewood

Jul 25, 2008
southern ontario
I'm trying to make the decision between Tarm, EKO and Econoburn for a primary wood only system placed in a farm outbuilding and leave my oil forced air as backup in the house. I have a good handle on the tarms but the Eko does not show their heat exchanger setup very well in the diagrams that I have seen and the Econoburn does not show theirs at all. Does anyone have any of these systems setup near Hamilton, Guelph or Cambridge? Has anyone brought one across the border and did you pay duties or just PST and GST?

Send me a pm, I installed my Eko 40 last fall. Be happy to show and discuss what I have if that would be helpful.

Henk.

Status
Not open for further replies.