Need help installing blower on Hearthstone Craftsbury.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ltng7679

Nov 8, 2008
Central CT
Finally got all the parts from the dealer, sheild and blower. Wouldn't you know it, the blower didn't come with instructions and there are none online. I am pretty fed up with the hearthstone company. It took forever to get the parts. - over a month.

Can anyone tell me if the lower heat sheild should be installed if the blower is installed? Does the blower hang from the lowest screws on the sheild mounting bracket? (the ones just above the screws that mount the bracket) The threaded rod that they supplied that looks like it forms legs to support the blower, seem too short, even if I hang it from the lower bracket bolts

Thanks in advance.

Ed

Ed,

I can't help you directly, but I can recommend you to my Hearthstone dealer here in CT. They're pretty good guys, and i think they'll help you out even tho you didn't buy or install thru them. Call Mainline Heating & Supply in Ashford. 860-429-WOOD or http://www.mainlinehs.com/

Good luck - sorry you're having so much trouble w/ the HS.

Status
Not open for further replies.