Need Help Locating Magnaflex

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linux_Tyro

Sep 24, 2009
Wylie, Texas
Hello, haven't been on this site in some time. I'm back because I need a new cap and flashing for my Magnaflex, Insulflex liner. Took two hail storms in the last three weeks and the cap is in bad shape.

I tried a couple of internet address which give me a 404 and one that took me to National Chimney. Looks like National Chimney is down the street from where Magnaflex is or used to be.

Has anyone seen or heard from Rainer or theheatelement?

Any idea of where I can purchase a new cap that fits like the one I have now?

Thank you for any help that you can give

Charles

I see someone posted this in 2013 - [email protected] He's a MagnaFlex rep
National Chimney has several locations, Indianapolis, Vermont, Maryland. They may not sell direct to you but will tell you who to contact. If this is a pre-insulated Flex liner, they should have something to fit.

I caught a lot of grief for ragging on magnaflex about getting UL listed. I wouldn't be surprised if they have gotten out of the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.