Need help to identify L.A. Al Thorpe Corp Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Too Hottie

Jul 27, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
This is my first post here so forgive me if this isn't protocol, but I need help identifying a stove we have in our new house. The name on the back is "L.A. Al Thorpe Corp". I can't find anything about them online. I'd like to know any info anybody might have.

Thanks!

wood5.JPGwood6.JPGwood2.JPG

I know nothing about it, but judging from what I see...

Looks like Junk I scrap every day in place of a good, Safe, efficient heater.

Would help to know the reason/purpose of identification of the unit.

Best to scrap it. What you would get from selling it wouldn't be worth the trouble put to up ads and mess with people coming to look at it. If any did.

Right - only option for a quick sale would be if you have an active stove restorer in your area in which case he may offer you a few dollars to bring it over.

Here are some hints for selling. It's just possible someone is looking for the interior parts which look like they are in fair shape.
http://www.goodtimestove.com/sell-a-stove

Status
Not open for further replies.