Need help with a brand of furnace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arising

Nov 16, 2010
Western Pa
Hello, has anyone ever heard of a 140,000 btu NORTHMAN wood burner. I found a brand new one off a guy that bough it and never hooked it up. But I can't find any info when I research it. Thanks for the help!

Hi; This came up on a Google search. I can't help you with a review on this. I think he needs to lower his price some no matter what he paid. This is about a $600.00 item in my opinion & if used would be about $200.00. Most of these furnaces are just a box you burn wood in so don't be too concerned, boilers are the ones that get expensive both new & used. Good luck & welcome to Hearth, Randy

Is this the ad.

Home > Heating and Supplies
New Wood and Coal burner (594 views) Share |
09:10 pm, 7 November, 2010
Asking Price: $1,000.00 Sign In to contact seller

For Sale: Brand new never used forced air wood and coal burner Its A 140,000 btu NORTHMAN wood burner has a blower, a thermal stat ,and all protected wires with it for more info text me at 814 952 2634

Thanks to everyone that has helped out with this topic. It is a Norseman. Yes that is the ad, I can get the furnace for $500. Think that is a good deal for it. It is the NORSEMAN 1500

Sounds like a decent deal to me, Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.