Need help with a Deville Lillia 2 pellet stove with no power

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boothlad

Nov 24, 2016
France
hi, can anyone help me please with this problem. I stupidly managed to bow the pressure valve when topping up the system and since then haven't been able to turn on the stove. Obviously the rear of the stove got a little wet when it blew so I've dried everything off, I've also changed the fuses on the board and in the power inlet. The socket it's plugged into is also fine. Just wondering if there's a reset somewhere hidden away, can't see anything in the manual (but it is in French so I could be missing it) ps power is definitely getting to the board but no further?!?

Thanks

Last edited:
Possible the electronics got shocked by the water? Tried to find the manual on-line but not successful...

Most control panels have a very lightweight fuse.

Welcome to the site. Lake Girl is usually good at finding manuals and so if she can't I'm not going to attempt:(
I would try to remove the board and put it in a warm dry place and see if you can posibly dry it out. Could be a switch that is fouled and could be resurrected with some contact cleaner.

hi, still trying to isolate the problem. I changed the control display without any success, the fuse on the mother board didn't blow so not sure that there's a problem there. Would anything else stop it from powering up?

Status
Not open for further replies.