Need help with an oldie....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oda72

Sep 27, 2010
West Central Arkansas
I am new to this site and I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong place. We just bought a house (2280 sq ft) with a D D King Wood-burning Furnace. Does anyone know how to use this? The house is 40 years old, but I don't know how old the furnace is. The company on the tag (Davison Mfg Co, Marshall, AR) is no longer in business. I had a Hardy in my other house and loved it, I would love to use this one, but I am afraid to. Please help! I thank you in advance!

oda72 said:
I am new to this site and I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong place. We just bought a house (2280 sq ft) with a D D King Wood-burning Furnace. Does anyone know how to use this? The house is 40 years old, but I don't know how old the furnace is. The company on the tag (Davison Mfg Co, Marshall, AR) is no longer in business. I had a Hardy in my other house and loved it, I would love to use this one, but I am afraid to. Please help! I thank you in advance!
Can you load some pictures & we will try to help? Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.