Need help with Avalon Newport Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmcumbo

Dec 14, 2009
Maryland
Hi, I'm new here and need help with my free standing pellet stove. My ignitor has gone up for the second time this year. I don't wish to spend a bunch of money yet again to have someone replace so where can I get a new ignitor for it? I can't even find a decent part number for it. Can anyone help? Thanks.

jmcumbo said:
Hi, I'm new here and need help with my free standing pellet stove. My ignitor has gone up for the second time this year. I don't wish to spend a bunch of money yet again to have someone replace so where can I get a new ignitor for it? I can't even find a decent part number for it. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Suprising that the ignitor went bad twice already....Avalon stoves don't normally have ignitor problems.

Look on P.30 of your owners manual for part #. I think it's 99300148. Your Avalon dealer should have them in stock. They are a "dealer only" item, as are all Travis Ind. parts.

I have a brand new ignitor for a Avalon Astoria or Lopi Yankee, but i don't thin it will fit...diff. part #. See my ad in the "for sale" forum on this site for a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.