Need help with Easy fire 3800

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Zozothechar

Jan 7, 2017
I have a ef3800 that I basicall put together from 3 other exact stoves. It ran just fine for quite a while.Then the metal blades began scraping making an awful sound. My friend inserted a screwdriver through the exhaust to the blades to alleviate the sound. Since then the stove didn't work. I have fiddled with it it and now the fan comes on and the run light on the motherboard blinks. This happens in the off position. I was in the same spot at the beginning of my repairs last year. I figured it out but I don't remember how. I had extra parts to work with last year that I no longer have at my disposal. Any suggestions?