Need help with finding HD coupon - NC30

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyp2339

Minister of Fire
Feb 16, 2014
Hey guys, a friend of mine informed me that he's looking at buying a new NC30 from Homedepot, Just seeing if anyone has a zip code or store code that offering a discount on the stove, any help is appreciated.
The plan is to buy online using that store code then shipping it to our nearest store in NJ.

Hey guys, a friend of mine informed me that he's looking at buying a new NC30 from Homedepot, Just seeing if anyone has a zip code or store code that offering a discount on the stove, any help is appreciated.
The plan is to buy online using that store code then shipping it to our nearest store in NJ.
HD may accept Lowe's coupons and used to give 5% off if you had a Lowe's credit card and uses your HD card.

Friends don't let friends buy tube stoves! ;)

Reactions: Ashful and Highbeam
Yes Sir!!, my buddy had a NC30 at his old house and loved it, he's also on a very tight budget with having three little guys so I'll allow this buy to happen lol.
How did you make out with the storms last week? looks like central and southern WV were hit hard, we have a bunch of line crews down there right now, I didn't make the call out list this time, but I'm sure there will be other opportunities in the future.

We're fine here. Thanks for asking. Many folks just to our north and east didn't fair so well unfortunately.

Seriously, the NC30 is a great stove by all accounts and affordable.

Ha! got a kick out of that. I have one of each now and no regrets. The NC30 is just a freaking dirt cheap hoss of a stove. Big and burly, able to burn anything cleanly. If you can't make a BK work and/or your money situation doesn't allow for a cat stove then it's hard to beat the NC30.

Just a quick update, My buddy picked up the nc30 yesterday, homedepot made a mistake and had sale stickers on the left over stove for $719.00, they honored price, plus he got an extra 10% off for using his HD card with the federal tax credit of $300.00 he got a good deal for a quality product. There was one hang up though, after unloading the stove we noticed that the ash pan draw was missing, I think if we contact Englander they will send one to him, he's a returning customer.
Now onto building a class a chimney, he's going to rent a man lift for that, the chimney is through the wall then up 25ft (estimated) he has an existing oak from the pellet stove that we're going to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.