need help with identifying engine

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonymm

Jul 13, 2010
hudson valley ny
I know it's a little off subject but you guys are good. A friend gave me a cement mixer for free but it's missing the pull start assembly. I'm pretty sure it's a briggs engine. Don't know how or where to get a pull start assembly. Thanks for any help. Can't upload pics saying pics too big my camera set at lowest setting.

post the pics to a photo site like photobucket. Then you can provide a link or even put the pic up.

Matt

tonyoslo said:
I know it's a little off subject but you guys are good. A friend gave me a cement mixer for free but it's missing the pull start assembly. I'm pretty sure it's a briggs engine. Don't know how or where to get a pull start assembly. Thanks for any help. Can't upload pics saying pics too big my camera set at lowest setting.

Save the pics to your computer . . . open the photo files and edit them to a smaller setting and then upload from your computer . . . otherwise without pics none of us can do much other than take some crazy guesses.

My own guess is that this is one of those newer stealth engines that are invisible to radar . . . and everything else. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.