need help with pricing coal stove/ determining manufacturer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lholocher

Feb 22, 2008
Orange co NY
I have found a coal stove with the name Glenwood on the front door, approx 4 ft tall, 20"x20",
I would guess maybe built in the 1980's. Does anyone know of the manufacturer and what it's value is. It seems to be in excellent shape.

Holocher?

Hrmmm, any relation to Josh from Matamoras, PA?

Just curious.

I know the stove you're talking about, but take pictures and WE can help you here too!

Corie said:
Holocher?

Hrmmm, any relation to Josh from Matamoras, PA?

Just curious.

I know the stove you're talking about, but take pictures and WE can help you here too!

Yes, I am Josh Holocher's mom. I was a sweep, but I'm unfamiliar with this stove. How do you know Josh? You may email me directly at [email protected] if you wish. Lisa

Small world!!!!!

Josh and I graduated from High School together, he'd remember me if you mentioned my name (I hope). I"ll shoot you an email in the morning when I get to work with some things I can think of regarding this stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.