Need Help with woodburning insert identification and blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tjyorke

Nov 11, 2008
Southwest Missouri
My new home has this fireplace insert. I cannot identify the brand. Maybe someone here can. The problem is the blower. The electric blower has two parts. The fan on the right (white) is working great. The fan on the left (black) has one missing blades and 2 missing legs...(don't believe it was the original since it is not the same kind as the white one)It makes an incredible amount of noise, but no hot air comes out on that side. They were wired together. I need to find a replacement fan for the broken side, or replace the blower altogether. Any recommendations or knowledge on this brand of insert or blower replacement/repair would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time and expertise,

T yorke

Attachments

• IMG_0172.JPG
    IMG_0172.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0173.JPG
    IMG_0173.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0174_edited.JPG
    IMG_0174_edited.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 239
If you don't get any action on this post today, rewrite it and ask for insert identification in the subject line- the guys here love a challenge.
That infomation should lead you to parts and even a manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.