need help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dave f

Dec 1, 2006
hello, i am looking for fans for my old vermont castings model 0044 fireplace insert. where would i find them i have checked every dealer in my area ordered one online was wrong. i can not find a maker of the fans on them anyplace. I need bothe fans one right and one left hand fan. the only thing the dealers tell me is buy a new stove. this stove is a good one heats my house well did i just need new fans the rest of the stove is in great condition. any help thank you Dave

Grainger, AB ohnstone Supply, All Phase Electric most good electric supply houses. You can also call Fasco directly and see who distributes their products in your area. Not that yours is a Fasco but it is one of the biggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.