NEED HONEST OPINION REGARDING HARMAN XXV

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonto

Nov 17, 2007
CT
hi-
is this really worth waiting for? i have the chance to order 1 out of state and wont be in for some time which gives me a chance to fix my fireplace.it will be in front of my fireplace vented up the chimney.looking at january install.also-should i purchase pellets now and store them before the price jumps?
please.your thoughts??

Hi Ho Silver....... Seriously, I don't see what all the Harman hype is except for it seems that a bunch of people are not getting their orders filled. I would be pi$$ed but there are a lot of other nice stove choices out there . Surely you can find something. Then get yourself some pellets.

well,i took the chance anyway and put a 200 deposit on it.im told there are 8 coming in end of november and a few end of december.supposedly i reserved the last 1 coming in november.i was assured that this is the number coming in,we shall see.i went to look at the lopi leyden over the weekend and to me there is no comparison.i.im nowhere near ready for this thing as i have some work do do with my fireplace.between that and my job,i have my work cutout for myself.

I think at this point I would only be purchasing a stove that was in stock .If your order gets pushed back once ,you will be looking at 2009 delivery. Best of luck to you ,whatever you decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.