Need Pellets today in CT?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of people are looking now here.I have a friend that wrks at the west Hartford Home Depot . He said he will text me when he see anything. The problem is when they come people swoop in. So when I hear something will post it .

Try blakeslee pellet depot in middletown ct. They had pellets 2 weeks ago when I went for bio bricks

try calling lowes or tractor supply, there the only ones getting pellet's, primo pellet is near you too, hd isnt getting anymore

They are not opened today, but tomorrow give GM Thompson a call.
54 Middle Tpke Mansfield Depot, CT 06251 Phone: 860-429-9377
I drove by today and they were closed. Their sign still says Wood Pellets and Bio Bricks. I saw lots of empty pallets, but I saw a few tons too. Don't know if they are spoken for already. It's a farm supply store, so don't expect delivery outside the area, even if they have pellets.

What about the on-line pellet dealers?

Status
Not open for further replies.