Need pic of Harman 52i draft bolt location please

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikestod

Sep 26, 2013
Central MA
One of my co-workers just bought a Harman 52i. I am letting him borrow my magnehelic gauge to test the draft but he can't locate where to take the measurement from. Could someone please post a picture of the location please? Also if there are any other additional tips in dialing in this stove beyond whats in the installation instructions any advice will be appreciated. Thanks!

anybody want to help out with this please?

Thanks, but I think its is different. His manual says it can be accessed through the firebox. Unfortunately the diagram in his manual isn't very detailed on the position. I will probably have the go over there and check it out myself if no one here can snap a picture that shows it.

Don't see how it could be accessible"through the firebox" Early accentra fs had a bolt going into the firebox that could be removed for test,later ones you just t into the hose to the switch,much easier.

Reactions: Harman Lover 007
My accentra has a plastic flat head screw right by the feed rate dial

My accentra has a plastic flat head screw right by the feed rate dial
That's the adjustment screw. He's trying to find the port where you actually attach the draft gauge.

Take out the ash pan and check along the inside left hand side for a hex screw head that doesn't seem to connect anything to anything. Might actually be on the bottom.

Geez.....

Status
Not open for further replies.