Need replacement handles for Dutchwest

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dyerkutn

Feeling the Heat
Jul 11, 2011
Boston NW suburbs
I have an old Dutchwest India 224 catalytic wood stove and the stems of both brass handles broke and I need to replace them. ANy idea where I can get these?

I just thought I would throw in that they are easy to fix. I'm sure that I have fixed all three of mine over the years. Just back the broken thread out (there is a small allen head screw to take out), match it up with a bolt from the hardware store, cut off enough of the threaded bolt, and put her back together. I think I used some blue threadlocker last time I did one. As Craig stated in an earlier post, Black Swan has most of the parts for these older Dutchwest stoves, thats where I ordered a part from and they are good to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.