Need some help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copester72

May 25, 2015
Bakersfield ca
image.jpg image.jpg
can any one help me identify what kind of stove I have. I believe it is a glo-king but I can't find any information on them. Also what is it worth. My wife came home with it one day and we have no need for it, Southern California weather. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brandon

Haven't seen one before. It looks a little like a steel version of an F500 (Jotul). There was a Glo-King mfg. in Oregon. Is there a UL plate on the rear with some info?

Wow, those are some serious hinges!

Does look like a stout stove. I'm wondering how it's designed on the inside. Should have a basic airwash. Wondering if it has a baffle and some sort of basic secondary combustion too?

Status
Not open for further replies.