Need some quick help wiring a AQ sta / fan,on uint heater

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

atvalaska

Jul 22, 2014
nenana
Ok ,it has been 14 years since I've had to wire this type stuff up so I'm rusty along with a 2000yd stare! i'm placing a heat dump on my boiler (temporary, till I get more of my heating setup) I plan to place unit heater in my shop and tag off my boiler loop lines that run 24/7 . I have a couple AQ st's on hand I plan to strap a AQ on the main line coming off the boiler and setting it at 195/10 that would send a signal to my z valve in the shop to open ...then? turn on the fan (120v) and running it till the ex-heat dumps 10 degs I have 24v in both shop and boiler shed along with 120v. funny how I can wire a everything> 3 and 4ways switch's/outlets etc in all of my entire 2600 sf house > but get lost in this

either use both aq's. or one aq with an isolation relay.

Status
Not open for further replies.