Need to buy a draft meter.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristan

Sep 27, 2007
Central MA
I am installing my Harman XXV. I am also going to be using the Outside Air Kit wall thimble. From what i've been reading so far, it sounds like i need to purchase a device to measure the draft. Can someone please point me towards the right direction to purchase such a device. Can you please provide me any neccessary links etc. Thank you so much in advance.

Dig around ebay also - search Draft Gauge or BACHARACH or Magnehelic, although you will have to get a mag which is very low on the scale like .02 to .10

this is the one - 70 bucks new:
2000-00 Differential pressure gage, range 0-0.25" w.c., minor divisions .005, calibrated for vertical scale position.

Status
Not open for further replies.