Need to find longer adjustable doublewall stovepipe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wahoowad

Minister of Fire
Dec 19, 2005
Virginia
I dropped a liner down my chimney and am installing the new tee. My Jotul is rear vented straight back into the tee using a Selkirk adjustable doublewall length (12 to 18") stovepipe. The new tee sits further back such that my adjustable stovepipe isn't long enough. I need another 6" to 8" to keep my clearances, but I can't find an adjustable doublewall stovepipe that is 24 or 26" long. Anybody know of such a product?

Try menards they sell a couple different lengths of telescopic double wall Selkirk pipe. Seems like maybe a 20- 36" ( can't remember exact length ) . I bought mine from there, wasn't very expensive either

Status
Not open for further replies.