need voltages for breckwell p2000 combustion blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breckwell does not vary the voltage to the combustion blower. I think(old age) spec was 110V to 120V for any speed. I have seen them go down to 98V and run fine though.

Pretty sure. The only adjustment on the breckwell is the damper my friend! Did someone put in a 4 RPM auger on a 1 RPM control? Is the auger cycling on and off?

Auger should be cycling so many seconds on and so many seconds off. I will see if I can find a chart for ya!

Attachments

• P2000 timing.png
    P2000 timing.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 192
smwilliamson said:
j-takeman said:
Well, What did you find out?

IDK went to bed instead. ok ok I'll go out and check.

Lazy good for nothing stove tech I tell you! :cheese: just kidding hehe. Though you'd have it all figured out already. "Some" things are more important! :)

With some math, I figure you should see a full rev every 72.5 seconds on heat setting 5(This would be for the digital boards) and auger cycling on and off. Your getting a full rev in 52 seconds? Hmmmmm! Don't sound right!

Status
Not open for further replies.