Need Whitfield Advantage Control Panel Schematic

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deagle.357

Jan 27, 2009
NorthEast PA
My problem is that I do not have enough pellets feeding into the stove.
I have troubleshot my stove and I believe that my problem is with my control board. I checked the high and low limit switches as well as the vacuum switch.
My problem is that the control board does not put the proper voltage to the auger. It is currently putting out about 50 Volts max. The other day it was putting out just about 100 volts. I believe it should be putting out 110-115 once the stove has been running past the startup cycle. My friend Designs circuit boards and told me if I can find him the schematic for the board then he would be able to fix it with no problem. The board I have is a PSC120a-3260. Does anyone know where I can find this schematic.

SSAC will not release any information on the board because it is "proprietory" I simply refuse to invest $500 on this stove. if that's the case I will invest that money on a new coal stove.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

You will not find this schematic, I've looked, talk to the board designer, know one will give this info out. How old is your stove, you can upgrade with a new board for around 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.