Needing help with liner hook up.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandonahs01

Nov 8, 2016
Huntington WV
I just recently purchased a older Appalachian 32. It has a oval hook up on top and I can seem to find anything to fit. The tag on the back says to you only 8" pipe. I tryed to use a pice of black stove pipe and oval it to fit. The smaller end would fit but didn't seal well the lager end would not fit at all. Do I need to purchase a adapter if so shoot me in the direction. Any suggestions and all help is appreciated. I will be useing 8" liner. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5605.JPG
    IMG_5605.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5603.JPG
    IMG_5603.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5603.JPG
    IMG_5603.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5604.JPG
    IMG_5604.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 82
I just recently purchased a older Appalachian 32. It has a oval hook up on top and I can seem to find anything to fit. The tag on the back says to you only 8" pipe. I tryed to use a pice of black stove pipe and oval it to fit. The smaller end would fit but didn't seal well the lager end would not fit at all. Do I need to purchase a adapter if so shoot me in the direction. Any suggestions and all help is appreciated. I will be useing 8" liner. Thanks

http://www.lindemannchimneysupply.c...Oval-Adapter?gclid=CMWWp8jymtACFQ13fgodmV4DQA

Google 8 oval to round adaptor

Status
Not open for further replies.