NEP update!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnvictim

Jan 6, 2009
Tolland,CT.
I have been watching this closely as I have lost $1200.00 with these clowns.Family member lost $500.00+ also. The CT AG is deep into there personal finances at this time.I mean every dime they have spent on there own belongings.Wont be long until the feds are involved if they are not already.Does it mean we will get ours back? Hard to say.But keep this post alive,and if anyone gets anything or hears anything,POST IT!!

My wife spoke to the CT AG's office today. The lady on the phone couldn't gaurantee anything, but she did sound positive. She did say that they were negotiating with the owners lawyers and investigating all assets including personal. She did confirm that if the owners knowingly committed the fraud the LLC doesnt protect their assets. However, she did say that it is a slow and long process. She mentioned that some people from a 2002 dispute just got their refunds this past year. Again however she stated that the office hopes that it all can resolved within the next year. Here is hoping..that it gets resolved before spring!

Status
Not open for further replies.