Never seen a splitter like this before

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
probably works the same way the older ones you hooked up to your car wheel worked.

seems to work fine.

nice tractor that guy has. not to far from my neck of the woods.

Package seems like a good deal for $8k.

I've seen those screw things work on an excavator end, and they split the entire log, just like he said. Then you block the log "halves" once you have split them. So more cutting but less splitting. 8K sounds look a good deal to me too if the tractor is big enough for all your needs.

Seems like a really good deal to me. Comes with the trailer too.... that has to be sold already, or he has 50 people lined up to come look at it.

Too bad I'm 2 hours from there and I don't have anywhere to use or store that setup at the moment.

Seems like a good deal. I've seen video's of those splitters in use. I know there is some on youtube. And just another reason not to get married...... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.