Never stand behind someone runnin a saw...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinPiney

Feeling the Heat
Nov 25, 2008
In the Pines, NJ
Or you'll look like this.. :lol:

Random045.jpg

I was up on a trailer cuttin some logs when i noticed she wasnt out in front anymore. So i cut the saw off and there she was covered in dust and chips.. The photo is after she already shook it off once! I couldnt stop laughin.

SmokinPiney said:

Random045.jpg

I was up on a trailer cuttin some logs when i noticed she wasnt out in front anymore. So i cut the saw off and there she was covered in dust and chips.. The photo is after she already shook it off once! I couldnt stop laughin.

They do say never cut alone, great picture.

Zap

Saw dust is in his blood now great pic

I love the look on her face. I've done that to my Lab too. Not just saw dust either. Snow, leaves, dirt, paint, etc. What ever I do, he has to be involved. Too bad he's not a little more helpful.

Good picture.
I had an australian shepard that would walk with me
while I hand-cranked ten acres of clover seed
every year.
I told the wife we could probably water him and have
a live chia pet.

Were did the picture go?

SmokinPiney said:

Random045.jpg

Is that dog missing a tail, or is it just moving too fast? great pic!

Great pic . . . love the eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.