New 346XP (50cc)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMonter

Minister of Fire
Feb 8, 2007
Hayden, ID
Just wanted to let everyone know that Norwalk Power Equipment now has the new version 346XP's in stock. They're a little beefier on horsepower.

Likely the best 10 pound saw (power/weight) in its class.

Cool, I'd recommend this saw to anybody. My 346 is the same weight as my 141, with twice the power and about 3k more rpm's. A very, very cool saw. Small in size, but it will hold it's own against much heavier saws. That being said, still buying a 372XP in the spring. Thanks for the info.

Mine gets used pretty hard as I make half my living with it and it buy far the best saw I own besides my stihl 192t climber. It's NEVER let me down and is 3 yrs old.

That being said, still buying a 372XP in the spring.

The 372 is one of the best primary saws out there, and I absolutely love mine. However with a 24" bar on it in tight quarters it's a bit hard to maneuver. I think I'm going to get a 346XP as a backup/limbing saw and relegate the 056 for an occasional use saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.